Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 14 - Site Cut

Thank fully today the block is going to be cut. It should have been done last week and due to the delay of the pegging out, it was changed to yesterday. As there was rain at the end of last week, there was a back log in work, so it was put back another day.

I work 2 days a week and it seems that there things always happen when I am at work.  So this morning, I was a little late so that I could meet the bulldozer operator on site before going to work.

Our driveway, although widened by 2 metres when the trees were removed, is still a little narrow for a loader, so it meant reversing up the driveway





Luckily it was him reversing it and not me, I think I would still be there now!!

A lot of the cut was already done when we removed the trees a month ago now, but we just need it more accurate and level so that the slab can be laid.

I will be back later tonight or tomorrow with some pictures of the freshly cut block.


No comments:

Post a Comment