Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 135 - Eaves Eaves Eaves

I just want to start off by saying I love our carpenters!!! Rawson you have a couple of awesome tradies!!.

I was impressed how quickly the guys worked on Saturday, but that is nothing compared to the effort that they pulled out on Monday.

I went to the block at 6:45am to let the chickens out and they were already working. I drove past on my way home from work at 5:30pm and they were still working.  They worked 11 hours!!!!

Cladding on the back of the house completed - not that you can see it that well through the scaffolding


Eaves on the side of the house





On Monday the carpenters left the front of the house unfinished.  I thought they would be back yesterday afternoon to finish it off. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't come back yesterday, but they snuck back some time this morning and finished it off.


The difference that the eaves and cladding have made to the house is unbelievable. It is starting to look like a house now.

Today I have had our weekly update from our SS.  Painters should start tomorrow and they will take two days to paint the eaves and the cladding. Waterproofing starts on Friday.  We are hoping that the gyprock should be delivered before Easter as the plasterers may want to work over the Easter break.  Keep your fingers crossed for good weather.



No comments:

Post a Comment