Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 196 - Baby Steps

Firstly I want to thank everyone for following along with my blog and the lovely comments that people have left regarding the kitchen and my blog. I try to reply to comments where they allow reply by email. For those who haven't received a reply, if you turn on replies via email on your profile I will be able to answer any questions you have asked.

I have had 25,000 page hits on this blog since it started less than a year ago, so I am quite chuffed that so many people have shown interest in our build.

We are making small little steps every day in order to get the build complete.  Yesterday I didn't think that anything was supposed to happen, so it was a bit of a surprise when the water tank was installed.


It is a 3,500 litre colorbond slimline tank.  In our last house we had a larger tank, but round and plastic. Even though this tank looks quite small, I am loving it being slimline.


No comments:

Post a Comment