Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 157 - Insulation at Last

Did you think that I had vanished???

The plan for this week was gyprock to be delivered Tuesday and gyprocking to start on Wednesday.  I rung my SS on Tuesday to make sure that the frames were going to be sprayed with a mould inhibitor that we were promised. It was then that he told me that the insulation should have been installed Thursday, and as it wasn't, he had found out that the order for the insulation had not been sent.

Insulation was finally delivered Wednesday, but not installed until today.








The insulation makes quite a lot of difference to the brightness of the house. It already looks a lot lighter than it did before.

With a bit of luck the gyprocking should start tomorrow. Being Saturday I am not holding my breath that it will happen.  Whatever happens at least the insulation was the final work that needed to be completed before  the plastering can start

No comments:

Post a Comment