Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 118 - Bricks Day 14

We are still bricking, but I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Yesterday they bricked the columns at the front of the house. I think they might only have the capping to finish.



They have also completed the second skin of bricks in the garage



I am really glad that the walls are not gyprocked in the garage. In our last house the walls in the garage were filthy.

They have also started on the columns in the alfresco area


With a bit of luck they will finish the bricks today. Famous last words.

The roofers were also back yesterday to do the pointing on the roof. By the looks of the photo, they have not finished either.


When I drove past the block this morning on my way to work both the brickies and the roofers were on site, so that is a positive.  The gutter guard is scheduled to be installed today, but seeing the roofers have not finished I am not sure if that is going to happen.  I will have to see when I do my drive by on the way home this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment