Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 94 - Contracts

We received our contracts today. There are three copies and each contract must be an inch thick. Every page has to be initialed by both Mat and myself.  

I now totally understand why Maree said that they could not email the contract.

One thing that does excite me is that the terms of the contract is that site works must commence within 20 working days once the CC is issued.

I am hoping that we can utilise the delay with the council and that the CC can be issued at the same time as the DA

If everything runs according to my plan, we have one more week for the house to be on public advertising. If there are no objections, hopefully it will be approved straight away.   Hopefully, keeping everything crossed we will have site works commencing before the end of next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment