We have worked all weekend on the block. It is starting to come together, but there is still a lot of work to be done.
When we started two weeks ago
After the hedges were planted
Saturday we installed the treated pine sleepers and painted them. Yesterday we finished filling them with soil, planting agapanthus in front of the hedges and mulching.
You can also see that we have cleared the bank. This was a combination of the chainsaw and a whipper-snipper - I think it looks much better.
The agapanthus - we quite a few from our old house, but there are sooo many on the block, we have transplanted a small fraction of these to the front. There are still so many that we need to either remove or give away before the block is cleared.
Next job - front fence, front gate.